[ANN] New version of j2se-package (formerly mpkg-j2sdk)

Hi,

a long time ago, I promised to rework my package mpkg-j2sdk in two weeks.
I didn't accomplish this in two weeks, but now there is a new version and
I renamed the package into "j2se-package".

j2se-package creates a (binary) Debian package from an upstream binary
Java(TM) 2 SDK or RE distribution, in order to easily install the
non-free Java VMs on Debian machines.

The new version works as follows:

 - j2se-package takes an J2SDK or J2RE and puts everything in
   /usr/lib/j2[sdk|re][1.3|1.4]-vendor. It also creates a copyright file
   and a README file in /usr/share/doc, but that's almost all.

 - For each upstream release from each vendor, there is a "peer"-package,
   that does the required stuff to integrate the package into debian.
   Currently it only updates alternatives, but it may also contain wrapper
   scripts, menu entries, etc.

The advantage of this separation is, that the most problems can be easily
fixed in the peer-package and the user doesn't need rebuild the binary
package each time.

The current version of "j2se-package" only supports Java2 SDK 1.4 from Sun
Microsystems(TM), but I will add support for other J2REs und J2SDKs soon.
The packages and sources can be found on my website
   http://www.z42.de/debian/

regards,
Hubert Schmid