Re: java-gnome_0.8.0cvs20031002-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Hallo Mark,

* Mark Howard wrote:
>On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 11:44:26AM -0400, James Troup wrote:
>> An installed size of just 167Kb is IMO too small for a -doc package.
>> Please consider merging it into another package?  Perhaps you could
>> make a java-gnome-doc package or so with the documentation for all the
>> libraries, since there's no compelling reason (I can see) to split
>> them.

>From looking at the sice of the package and on a discussion I had
with my AM, IMO it would be best to go with James advise and merge
only the doc package into one package. Yo only need the doc for one
reason: to develop something against the libs. On the other hand, you
can depend on all three java packages independently.

Jan
--
Jan Schulz                     jasc@gmx.net
     "Wer nicht fragt, bleibt dumm."