Java and testing release

Hi all,

I was just reading the bug list email and I spotted two java packages are marked for removal from testing. I don't really use java much myself these days, so I thought I'd wave them at this list.

orp is being removed because of a bug that looks quite fully diagnosed at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=185881 but not fixed. It hasn't been acknowledged by the maintainer according to http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2003/debian-release-200308/msg00025.html This wasn't mentioned in the 27 Aug bug list. It might be a recent REMOVE list addition.

kaffee is still being removed because of more complex reasons, it seems, from http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2003/debian-release-200304/msg00022.html Please take a look at http://bugs.debian.org/src:kaffe and see if you can help. This was discussed in the last Java RC bug list on this list.

I'm not on this list at the moment, so please CC me on replies if you want me to see them.

Thanks for reading this.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at