Re: Scriptpackage for new java policy available

Hallo Jan,

This is just a quick note, that I will be away during the next week, so
I can't really do some bugfixing, if these will show up. I got one  bug in
the findjava script, which now should honor the user set env
variables. The new packages are uploaded.

Anyway, I will probably able to answere any other mail. I would be
really happy if someone could give some comments on the scripts.

* Jan Schulz wrote:
[re-edit of another mail]

Sorry about that. I was too lazy to C&P, so I just re-edited a message
and missed the headers :(

Jan
--
Jan Schulz                     jasc@gmx.net