Re: Problem with compiling eclipse

Hallo DIEGO,

* DIEGO ENRIQUE RODRIGUEZ DELGADO wrote:
>I have Debian Sid in SunBlade100, I compile the
>eclipse in this machines.

Can you run eclipse, if you compile from source from the debian
packages?

apt-get source -b eclipse-sdk

What is SunBlade100 actually names as a 'debian arch'?

>$./build -os linux -ws gtk
>the problem is when the eclipse can't execute
>bash: ./eclipse: cannot execute binary file

Small wonder: the ant buildfile (this is, what you call via
./build.sh) does *not* build the binaries or the libswt *.so-files.

So either you build them as well or you try the above debian packages,
which do build from source.

Jan
--
Jan Schulz                     jasc@gmx.net