Re: [PROPOSAL] Add some package from 'classpath'

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 15:15, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> My opinion is make the separate jar from the classpath source package
> and don't worry about version problem. Each time you update classpath,
> the three or four additionnal packages will be upgraded (even if
> nothing change). I do not think it's a problem.
They will only be upgraded if the binary packages depend on the same
version of each other.

> I think just adding a 'fastjar' command to make the additionnal jar's
> and 'install' them into the separate packages is enough.
Also remove them from the original archive and modify any tools which
use this so that they also look at the new jar files.. we shouldn't
duplicate the classes.
--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :