Re: GCJ and AWT

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 10:58:50AM -0800, Anthony Green wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 10:30, Antonio Fiol Bonnín wrote:
> > Also, I have read a line about SWT, from IBM. I admit my being lazy by
> > posting this question here: Have you heard of it? Is it free? Does it
> > work with GCJ?
>
> SWT is not Free Software, but it is open source and has a liberal
> license.

Eh?  What sort of software is open source but not free software?  The Open
Source Definition and the DFSG are nearly identical.

The license in question is:

http://www.eclipse.org/legal/cpl-v10.html

which, according to:

http://www.eclipse.org/legal/cpl-v10.html

is a free software license, though a GPL-incompatible one.

--
 - mdz