Re: blackdown jdk and current sid libc6 (2.3.x)

Apparently, and if I understand correctly, the older versions of the sdk
(including 1.4.0) used functions in libc that was not part of the
"public" API.  Therefore, I assume this should be fixed by Blackdown/Sun
also for 1.3.1 releases, not just 1.4.1.  Note I didn't bother reporting
this to either Blackdown or Sun, since I'm happy using 1.4.1, but
probably somebody already did.  See link below for more details.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=165352&repeatmerged=yes

- Hein