Re: Desperately Trying To Install J2RE 1.3.1 or J2SDK 1.3.1

Naturally, the moment I do post, the package suddenly shows up on the site.
One thing I was missing, was the "main" part of the apt sources entry.  Even
after I added it, it still wasn't there the first couple of times I tried, but
now it is....  So....

I am now installing the J2SDK-Demo package, along with the JRE, and the docs.

Thanks,
Allan.