Re: Desperately Trying To Install J2RE 1.3.1 or J2SDK 1.3.1

I added a bug against java-common for this same bug. It needs to be
corrected in the faq to include main, since j2se-common is in main.

I had to figure that out with my AM as he couldn't get the latest
j2sdk1.3 to compile limewire.

--
michael cardenas | lead software engineer        lindows.com
hyperpoem.net    | GNU/Linux software developer  debian.org

"Hear the truth, believe it, practice it."
- Zen Saying