Re: Experimental Tomcat 4.0.2 package

Rick Lutowski wrote:

Assume you are using JDK 1.4 on debian (not Red Hat, Mandrake,
etc.) Also assume this is Sun 1.4 since blackdown 1.4 is not yet released. Are these correct assumptions?

Yes, your assumptions are correct.

I ask all this because I recall trying Sun 1.3 on debian
before blackdown was out and had to back off to 1.2 until
debian was released due to some behavior problems (do not
recall the details).

Well my problem was that JDK 1.4 from Sun was working as expected
while JDK 1.3 from Blackdown was not. I didn't try JDK 1.3 from Sun,
though.

--
Stefan Gybas