Re: Experimental Tomcat 4.0.2 package

Hi Stefan,

Congratulations for  your packages.  I tried it  and I got  no problem
with the servlet examples, but none of the jsp work:

Because of:

(java.lang.RuntimePermission accessClassInPackage.sun.tools.util)

I am  not an  expert in  java security tools  :-( and  I did  not have
these problems with Tomcat4.0.1 (from JBoss distribution).

Also, I got something special: It  seems to be a mime problem with jsp
and Konqueror (?!). Mozilla shows me the error page but Konqueror does
not want to!

I did add the connector to mod_jk but there are a lot of problems with
too. I tried Cocoon and did not suceed the installation at the time. I
am looking forward.

-- Arnaud
http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/