Re: Quitting debian-java

* Artur Radosz <slu@ags.pl> [010302 01:10]:
> > Artur, the problem is very simple. I hope I can explain it simply enoug
> > Debian is about Free Software. Free as in BSD, GPL, LGPL, Artistic,
> > XFree86, etc. All these licenses satisfy the requirements of the Debian
>
> What about non-free? What about real-player? Netscape and others?

non-free is not part of Debian. realplayer comes only as an installer.
Netscape is there by virtue of being *the* web browser. I would imagine
its days are numbered. (As konqueror, mozilla, and more improve
drastically every day..)

--
Earthlink: The #1 provider of unsolicited bulk email to the Internet.