Re: Quitting debian-java

* Alan KF LAU <akflau@itsd.gcn.gov.hk> [010301 20:32]:
> Also one of the very annoying thing in kaffe bother me much is that it
> has not implemented java.security. It is a mistake or an intention to
> make Java insecure?  See
> http://www.kaffe.org/cgi-bin/kaffe/security?user=guest;addsignature=1

I think the trick is, implementing java.security takes manpower. Kaffe
has only so many developers. They have put their developers into what
they think matters the most at the moment. If you want to help, I bet
they would be happy to have your help implementing java.security. :)

--
Earthlink: The #1 provider of unsolicited bulk email to the Internet.