Re: Quitting debian-java

> > http://www.kaffe.org/cgi-bin/kaffe/security?user=guest;addsignature=1
>
> I think the trick is, implementing java.security takes manpower. Kaffe
> has only so many developers. They have put their developers into what
> they think matters the most at the moment. If you want to help, I bet
> they would be happy to have your help implementing java.security. :)

As a Java programmer I seriously suspect any one could build a
commercial-level(in-house, transaction-based, etc.) java application
without java.security.

My question is, Kaffe is funded by Microsoft(see my links in previous
mail). Who is determining such a low priority in implementing a feature so
important? - The funder Microsoft? Or the developers deliberately
cripple Java to a toy-programming language?

I wouldn't believe the developers would like to see Kaffe become a toy.

My apology for being surjective but it's very suspicious.

Alan