Re: Fwd: libgcj / Classpath relicensing and cooperation

Stephane> I think it is an important announce for Free Java. No date
Stephane> given for release, unfortunately:

Release schedules are independent of this.
We hope to have a greatly revised libgcj in the next gcc release
(probably 2.95.3; don't know the release schedule yet).

We hope to start actual merge work fairly soon, as in the next few
weeks.  As to when we'll finish, who knows?

The actual assignment changes and such should happen this week.

Tom