Re: ibm jdk licence

When the whole mess came up to begin with, I sent an email over to our
friend Bruce Perens. He said that before he talked with IBM, he wanted
something hashed out in debian-legal. I myself never started the thread;
finals were too imposing.

It might be a Good Idea to bring it up on debian-legal; or check the
archives of debian-legal and see if they discussed it yet.