Re: ibm jdk licence

On Monday 10 January 2000, at 18 h 19, the keyboard of Robert Varga
<robi@piros.zold.net> wrote:

> What is the current state of licensing the IBM jdk?

I don't know, the installer is still in "contrib", but contains very few info
about the licencing issues. You could file a bug/wishlist against it on this
subject.

> Is it possible to obtain a licence for Debian 2.1?

It would still be non-free, because of item 8 in the DFSG "License Must Not Be
Specific to Debian".

See bug #54641 for an issue about IBM JDK.