Re: libpgjava (Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 5)

I'll also volenteer as a backup if Stefan changes his mind. I use postgres
all over the place.

On Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 12:36:48PM +0100, Stefan Gybas wrote:
> I'll take it - I've been using the PostgreSQL JDBC driver for some time
> in my servlets and didn't have any problems (but I didn't use the JAR from
> this package). I'm sure this bug is caused by different versions (libpgjava
> is 6.5, libpgsql2 is 6.5.1).

Ean Schuessler                                                Freak
Novare International Inc.                             Freak Central
--- Some or all of the above signature may be a joke