Re: libpgjava (Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 5)

Oliver Elphick wrote:

> >Package: libpgjava (contrib)
> >Maintainer: Oliver Elphick <Oliver.Elphick@lfix.co.uk>
> >  45549  libpgjava: doesn't work at all
>
> Would anyone like to take this package?  I can't get it to work; I don't
> use Java and it is separated from the rest of PostgreSQL because of its
> dependence on a non-free package.

I'll take it - I've been using the PostgreSQL JDBC driver for some time
in my servlets and didn't have any problems (but I didn't use the JAR from
this package). I'm sure this bug is caused by different versions (libpgjava
is 6.5, libpgsql2 is 6.5.1).

--
Stefan Gybas