Re: [Debian Woody 3.0r2] Direct japanese text/mozilla printing will fail

David Kuehling <dvdkhlng@gmx.de> writes:

> BTW after removing woody's non-free font packages, printing of japanese
> doesn't work for me any more (at least not by for e2ps).  There are
> however still free japanese fonts installed (wadalab and vflib fonts).
> Does anybody know how I can configure gs to use those fonts instead?

Looks like you also zapped the gs-cjk-resource pacakage and quite
possibly your cmap-adobe-japan* packages as well.  These are all
non-free but required in order to print Japanese :-(

# You may also be interested in the non-free xpdf-japanese package.

HTH,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen                            EPSON KOWA Corporation, PF1
FSF Associate Member #1962           sign up at http://member.fsf.org/