Re: compilare kernel debian-way utilizzando più core

Il giorno Fri, 22 Jun 2007 18:44:14 +0200
"Luca Costantino" <luca.costantino@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> devo metterla su N? al massimo dovrei metterla su Y, o sbaglio?? io
> voglio ABILITARE la compilazione del kernel sfruttando entrambe i
> core, cioè lanciando 2 o più job paralleli....

man make-kpkg:

CONCURRENCY_LEVEL
If defined, this environment variable sets the concurrency level of
make used to compile  the  kernel and  the modules  set  using -j flags
to the sub make in the build target of make-kpkg.  Should be a (small)
integer, if used. You can get the current number of CPUs using the
command: "grep -c ’^processor’ /proc/cpuinfo"
WARNING: Do NOT set the -j option in MAKEFLAGS  directly,  this shall
call the build to fail.

Ciao

--
Andrea Corradi | Debian User | www.debian.org
Fingerprint: A41E F6B0 DBDB F04C 4940 E411 30F3 CD62 57B1 8458