Re: [OT] CPU Cooler for 1U (AMD Athlon XP 3000+)
- To: Michelle Konzack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Debian ISP <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [OT] CPU Cooler for 1U (AMD Athlon XP 3000+)
- From: Andreas John <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 13:27:21 +0200
- Message-id: <1311506841.2262.2.camel@screeny>
- In-reply-to: <20110724104921.GB3993@michelle1>
- References: <20110724104921.GB3993@michelle1>
in former times we used "Cooljag" pure-copper heatsinks for 1U, I can't
remeber where we got them in Germany, but we might have some left. (We
switched to Intel-based platforms).
BTW: Most Athlon-based boards don't fit in 1U as the "sound-turret" was
higher than 1U. So we simply un-soldered the sound-turret :)
Am Sonntag, den 24.07.2011, 12:49 +0200 schrieb Michelle Konzack:
> Hello *,
> I have some spare AMD Athlon XP 3000+ Boards, which I want to use in my
> Internet, but unfortunately they are without Heatsink/Cooler.
> Can someone tell me, where I can get (germany) Heatsink, Cooler or Fans
> suitable for 1U Server and AMD Athlon XP 3000+?
> The Mainboard has four holes around the CPU socket, so I think, there
> must be a Heatsink, but currently I find on eBay only Xeon, AM2, P4 and
> such stuff.
> Note: If someone has used spare parts, they would be welcome too.
> Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
> Michelle Konzack
net-lab GmbH | Frankfurter Str. 99 | 63067 Offenbach
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Andreas John | AG Offenbach, HRB40832
Tel: +49 69 8570033-1 | Fax: -2 | http://www.net-lab.net