Re: [OT] CPU Cooler for 1U (AMD Athlon XP 3000+)

Hi.

AM2 cooler probably can work - but I’m not sure. Coolers for P3 must
work, but it can overheat on this (P3).

Try look on some market places with used devices or something like that.
Eventually on internet auctions.

Remember one thing, AMD K7 and AMD K8 processors (Athlon XP 3000+ is
probably K7) works usually bad over 50 degrees, very bad over 70 and can
(officially) crash over 90-95.

BTW. Don't put Your fingers into working small Spire coolers - it hurts :)

PS. This is bad mail list for this topic, try
debian-user@lists.debian.org next time.

Good luck.

--
Norbert Kiszka