Re: veryPC, Seagate, raid - caught in the middle

On Friday 06 August 2010 14:02:37 mimo wrote:
> I have a munin graph of voltages from sensors and that looks fine - the 12V and all the others look totally stable. Would you trust this?

Hmmm... now just looked at these and realise the -12V is -6.06 and the +12V is 15.50. But the that may just be a sensors weirdness as it's the same on the other node (which has never failed but uses 2 WD drives).

Sorry I hope I don't annoy too many people by posting so much to the list...

mimo