Re: How to configure apache-ssl to offer the Cert to install?

Am 2009-09-11 11:44:31, schrieb Benjamin Hackl:
> I think that's not possible unless you write some browser-plugin.  Self
> signed certificates are not installed automatically,

What is a self signed Certificate?  My OWN CA  use  another  Domain  and
another cert as the one from my network...

Where is the difference between THIS and Verisign or others.

The certs look EXACTLY the same...

> If you have a recurring group of visitors on different servers you can
> install your CA-Cert on these clients, so that not every certificate
> signed by you has to be installed manually.

I have 380.000 users...

> I suggest getting certificates from trusted CA-authorities (Geotrust,
> Verisign, Thawte, Godaddy, etc). You also may be interested in wildcard
> domain certificates, if you have a lot of subdomains.

NEVER!  --  My three Certs where falsified to DOS my network because the
"Neda" problem with Iran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The french authorities have forced the Italia Telecom to shutdown my  GE
Backbone to Khoy/Iran, after 186 milion DOS attacks  where  unsuccessful
to stop my servers...

I will never trust the western world anymore... They have lost!

And since the attacks where started from FR,  GB,  DE  and  USA  I  have
already started juridical actions agains mor then 30 ISP's in Europe!

My lost are now arround 40.000 Euro per callender day and my  Enterprise
is entirely shutdown.  Now it works only internaly and for the mailusers
I have setup MX in russia, china, india and ireland.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

<http://www.tamay-dogan.net/>                 Michelle Konzack
<http://www.can4linux.org/>                   Apt. 917
<http://www.flexray4linux.org/>               50, rue de Soultz
Jabber linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de           67100 Strabourg/France
IRC    #Debian (irc.icq.com)                  Tel. DE: +49 177 9351947
ICQ    #328449886                             Tel. FR: +33  6  61925193