Re: VirtualHost bandwidth management

I think most of the hosts that don't use CPanel and some how limit it, use QoS on a router infront of the servers. Im sure you can do this with a Debian box somehow. I've done with a Cisco router, but that is freaking expensive. Im sure you can limit bandwidth and monitor bandwidth via QoS (Quality of Service) solutions. I know debian has many ways to implement QoS. Its just finding the right way.

Daniel