best xen kernel configuration

Hello,
I'am planning to build a cluster with approx 20-30 xen virtual
machines serving http requests on lighthttpd server ang nginx .
I was wondering about some slight changes in the domU kernels , but
I've managed to sort it out.
I still don't know what would be the best configuration of hypervisor
kernel hosting many virtual apps that use mostly CPU time and ETH I/O
(almost no disk writes).
What would be the best setting for :
* CONFIG_HZ ?
Knowing that normal server machine with one or two services mostly
likes the 250Hz (as a good compromise between throughput and  low
latency) , what would be the best solution for many xen machines on
the hypervisor. If I set for example 100Hz on hypervisor , can I
acctually set 1000Hz on guest machine ? Or maybe guest tickrate is
independent on the hypervisor's kernel tickrate ?
* CONFIG_IOSCHED_* ?
what IO scheduler would be the best one for many guest sharing an
ethernet device (it would be bonding 2xgigabit interface)
* what would be actually the best kernel - newest 2.6.27+ kernels or
the old 2.6.18 (default from xen sources) ?

regards ant thanks for your time
WZ

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
Unix SEX :{look;gawk;find;sed;talk;grep;touch;finger;find;fl