Re: DomainKeys implementation for postfix with dkfilter: please test our package

Micah Anderson wrote:
>> # apt-cache show dkim-filter
>> Package: dkim-filter
>> [...]
>> Implements a Sendmail Mail Filter (Milter) for the DomainKeys
>>
>> For what I understand, dkim-filter is for Sendmail, my package is for
>> Postfix, and in fact can use dkim...
>
> I use dkim-filter for Postfix... It is a milter, which can be used by
> any MTA that supports the milter standard. Yes, it was developed by
> Sendmail, but the Milter standard is open and Postfix implements it.

Hi,

Nice to know, I think we missed it. Anyway, my package is done already
and uploaded (currently in NEW), and our control panel use it already.

> Do you have a URL for the dkim implementation that you are packaging?
> I think it would be good to compare the two, to see what the actual
> difference in functionality is.
>
> micah

Get the project from upstream here:

http://jason.long.name/dkfilter/

and my package in ftp.gplhost.com. We wrote a README.Debian on how to
use the package.

I'd be very interested to know what you think about the 2, and see which
one is best. Do you think that dkim-filter is more famous, and has more
chance to be included in RedHat, CentOS, FreeBSD and so on? If it's the
case, then we might switch to it...

Thomas