Re: DomainKeys implementation for postfix with dkfilter: please test our package

Micah Anderson wrote:
> * Thomas Goirand <thomas@goirand.fr> [080218 21:30]:
>
>> My package just got sponsored, it's in NEW now.
>
> Can you say how your package is different from the currently existing
> dkim-filter that is in unstable (as of this writing, version
> 2.4.4.dfsg-1)?
>
> Micah

# apt-cache show dkim-filter
Package: dkim-filter
[...]
Implements a Sendmail Mail Filter (Milter) for the DomainKeys

For what I understand, dkim-filter is for Sendmail, my package is for
Postfix, and in fact can use dkim...

Thomas