DomainKeys implementation for postfix with dkfilter: please test our package

Hi,

You might be aware that Yahoo! is currently refusing email that are not
signed with DomainKeys.

Just wanted to let you guys know that we have packaged dkfilter which is
an implementation of DomainKeys for postfix (inbound filtering and
outbound signing). It's available in our repository and mirrors:

ftp://ftp.gplhost[.com|.fr|.sg]/debian/dists/etch/

and I have sent the .dsc link to my sponsor for uploading in SID.

We have it in production, and it's running fine on 3 VPS installation.
If some of you can give feedback so this package can be of better
quality, please reply to me (in private it's also ok)!

Thomas Goirand