[OT] 19"/2U Cases

Hello,

In arround 2-3 month I will run into trouble wirh my FileServer which
now stores over 150.000.000 files with over 8 TByte.

I have the need to upgrade the HDD's bust since the fiveteen 300 GByte
SCSI plus new controller is quiet expensive (I need it three times) I
want to change the System to smaller FileServer for security reaseon.

The FileSever get per day arround 400 MByte new files which is not so
much and then we have only read access from arround 40 peoples worldwide.

My idea is, to install a bunch of small 2U Servers where each has four
1TByte SATA-Drives (Hitachi, Nearline-Serie) to get per Server 2 TByte
in Raid-5.

The OS/Logs should be on a Raid-1 and two small WD Raptor 36 GByte.

Now I was searching for 19"/2U cases which can hold up to 6/7 HDD's
in HotSwaps in the Front but have not found anything (max. 4 drives)

1)  Does anyone know, where I can get such 19"/2U racks?

2)  Does anyone know, where I can get complete Server which fit my
    needs?  It does not need very much memory (~2 GByte) and need
    only a small CPU since its FileServer usage, but need 3Ware
    8-channel Controller.

So I like to replace my 8 TByte FileSevrer with 6-8 small 2 TByte ones.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)