Re: Amavis is not stable under Etch: why?

Thomas Goirand wrote:
Hi,

We have been running amavis under Sarge for YEARS (I believe from the
beginning until the end of the life of Sarge). We had no problems at
all, NOT EVEN ONE...

But since we have upgraded nearly all our servers to Etch, we are
experiencing amavis to crash. When I do "ps ax | grep amavis" it's not
running any more, and I have to restart it manually.

Have been running amavis for 1 month on etch with not one problem.

Julian