Re: Amavis is not stable under Etch: why?

Thomas Goirand wrote:
Hi,

We have been running amavis under Sarge for YEARS (I believe from the
beginning until the end of the life of Sarge). We had no problems at
all, NOT EVEN ONE...

But since we have upgraded nearly all our servers to Etch, we are
experiencing amavis to crash.

I had that happen and the problem turned out to be a typo (probably mine) in the logrotate file. It killed amavis but never started it again. But this was under Sarge. I have fixed this manually and since updating to Etch have not had any problems except when my /tmp filled up.