Re: Spamstats [was Re: Metric system]

yes, sorry.

just trying to make a devilish catch some of the enthusiasm from 10/12 war - for my own greedy questions :), abusing this interesting thread.

seriously, does someone have own or point me out to something decent stats out there?

martin f krafft wrote:
also sprach boris pavlov <edi@elib.minfin.bg> [2007.07.04.1316 +0200]:
does someone have some stats how much (in percent) of the received spam (at his / hers servers) are direct mailing from zombies/drones/web sites etc, and how much - from broken servers/relays?

if it is possible, in percents (1/100) not 1/12's, please....

uh, is that a reply to my post?