Re: PERSONAL xxxx - KTA

> > Am 2007-06-17 14:27:32, schrieb Jim Popovitch:
> > > subscribers only, and utilizing SPF and DK/IM to help validate posters)
> > > isn't that complicated to implement.
>
> On 29.06.07 16:27, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > HOW do you want to force all ISP's worldwide to use SPF?

oh hell, i shifted my fingers

On 30.06.07 11:17, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> hard to force but at leasr ptovide gooe toold what help to use it...

hard to force, but at least provide good tools that help to use it...

I (as ISP admin) am willing to implement SPF, but first think I need is
implementing SRS to users' .mailfilter files. They do not have control over
them so I can push SRS check and SRS rewrite before forewards.

Then, implement SPF checking on courier mailservers, with accepting mx
backups ... some work I'd say...
There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller