Re: PERSONAL LOAN - KTA

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 18:44 -0400, Phil Dyer wrote:
> Hey, I thought they caught the spam king and we weren't going to get any
> more of this... :P

The lack of security with murphy.debian.org, wrt spam pass-through,
makes me wonder sometimes about the security of Debian.  If the Debian
engineers are so awesome with security of email applications (Postfix,
Thunderbird, Evolution, ClamAV, Mailman, Spamassassin, etc.), and I
believe they are awesome, why can't someone within the same organization
properly secure a mailinglist server?  My Debian based
Postfix/ClamAV/Spamassassin/Mailman system doesn't let spam like that
through to the mailinglists, so it is a fixable problem.  If anyone
wants help fixing it, please let me know.

-Jim P.