Reducing SPAM (was: Re: PERSONAL LOAN - KTA)

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 11:23:52 -0400
Roberto C. Sánchez <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:

> In any case, I really would be interested in hearing from people
> who have managed to get a spam filtering setup going that allows
> only a 0.66% false negative rate.
>
> Regards,
>
> -Roberto

Reducing SPAM on the general mail server is not as easy as reducing
SPAM on my list server.  The lists I host experience no/zero/nil
SPAM if they have their list setup properly.  It can be done.

--
Raquel
Since when do you have to agree with people to defend them from