Re: PERSONAL LOAN - KTA

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 05:15:30PM +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:26:24 -0400, Roberto wrote in message
> <[🔎] 20070602012624.GF23764@miami.connexer.com>:
>
> > Does your mail server perform better than allowing 0.066% of spam
> > through for a comparable level of traffic?  I know mine doesn't.  I'd
> > love it if my filters were even half as effective as those on the Debian
> > mail servers.
>
> ..aye, and you might have considered working on them rather than
> engage me in flame wars on debian-user this same March.  ;o)

It is not a flame.  If you took at as one, then perhaps you are the one
looking for a flamewar?  Of course, there is a smiley there, so am not
sure if you were just poking fun.

In any case, I really would be interested in hearing from people who
have managed to get a spam filtering setup going that allows only a
0.66% false negative rate.

Regards,

-Roberto

--