Re: spf record

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 04:55:25PM -0800, Joe Emenaker wrote:
> Juha-Matti Tapio wrote:
> >For example I would be really surprised to ever see actually
> >effective SPF-records on debian.org.
> Why?

Because there are large numbers of people with debian.org addresses
who would have to use debian.org infrastructure to send mail with
them, if they wanted them to pass strict SPF checks.

I wouldn't like to guess that it will never happen, just that it
would raise the resource requirements for debian a fair bit.

--
http://strugglers.net/wiki/Xen_hosting -- A Xen VPS hosting hobby
Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB