Re: spf record

--On January 20, 2006 8:27:33 AM -0600 Rodney Richison <rodney@rcrcomputing.com> wrote:

spf records.  Does anybody implement this?
Just curious.  I've not had any problems.. yet.

I just now implemented it for rcrnet.net  Hopefully I've not broken
anything!

I publish them for some of my personal domains, however, I don't personally use SPF since I view it as fundamentally broken. We can't deploy them for (web hosting) customer records because of all of the various SMTP and SMTP Submit blocking we run into out there they (our customers) can't use our mail servers a lot of the time which means that an SPF record would basically amount to a +all or ?all which negates the whole reason.