Re: Hosting control panel

Anoop Alias wrote:
> I have a major concern .(i am not sure of this!).I think dtc's apache is
> trying to write the log  to a mysql database. Will it slow the machine
> down for high traffic sites as for every hit it is recieving it has to
> create a mysql conenction

I forgot to say one thing. There is not a connection on each hit,
connections are made each time an apache process is spawn. So if you
have a well configured apache, it wont spawn processes all the time, and
wont make new connections very often. And AFAIK (correct me if I'm
wrong), a new apache process takes quite some time compared to
establishing a new SQL connection, so it's not that bad.

Thomas