Re: Hosting control panel

Hello,

Heres the story:
==============================
===================
I tried the dtc instalation once more this time with the dc-toaster package and i had everything working..
The last time i was installing all necessary packages first and then the dtc package with apt-get and it was not installing the package manager and all

I have a major concern .(i am not sure of this!).I think dtc's apache is trying to write the log  to a mysql database. Will it slow the machine down for high traffic sites as for every hit it is recieving it has to create a mysql conenction
Promises many changes in the near future

CONS: Useability is poor compared to VHCS, Forum (users!) posts are less

VHCS
====
PROS: By far the most useable control panel (looks like plesk,but very useable than plesk)
A very active forum(most issues solutions can be found by a forum search!)

CONS: The developer community is literally in the underworld.Developer policies are hindering a true open source development.Even though the site promises a version 3 and future enhancements of version 2 ,there is no news for a long time
Only basic facilities for a web-host