RE: More sorbs blacklisting

Hi,

What I think is needed at least for the short term is a reverse MX system.
So if I send an email from stev.org there is a RMX record saying that server
xyz is meant to be able to relay. This will at least stop spammers sending
as something like user@hotmail.com yahoo.com though random relays. This
would also mean email is slightly harder to spoof and the from line will
actually mean something useful to be able to filter off. Then servers /
domain that are actually being used as spamming where they keep changing
there RMX record to use different relay can actually also be blocked. Using
some sort of DNS BL.