Re: Postfix, Courier, Maildrop, MySQL - ERR: authdaemon: s_connect() failed: Connection refused

Elias Goldstein wrote:
On Sun, 14 May 2006 07:42:37 +0800, you wrote:

HI,
Our web hosting package does all what you require, including courier-maildrop, postfix, auth with TLS and so on. If you don't want to use it, at least you can have a try and see the way our installer does. Here are the links:
oooops...

really ugly, ugly errors on the demo-panel - and the errorlog should
be set to 0.
Well, that's the demo version which is not up-to-date, and this is not fully working because it's a demo version... Have a try with our current stable!

Thomas