Re: Postfix, Courier, Maildrop, MySQL - ERR: authdaemon: s_connect() failed: Connection refused

On Sun, 14 May 2006 07:42:37 +0800, you wrote:

>Our web hosting package does all what you require, including
>courier-maildrop, postfix, auth with TLS and so on. If you don't want to
>use it, at least you can have a try and see the way our installer does.
>Here are the links:

really ugly, ugly errors on the demo-panel - and the errorlog should
be set to 0.

don´t get me wrong - the feature list looks nice, but...

Notice: Undefined variable: admin_data in
on line 241

Notice: Undefined variable: conf_demo_version in
on line 172
Cannot query "SELECT Db FROM db WHERE User='xxx'" !SELECT command
denied to user: 'dtcdemo@localhost' for table 'db' line 175 file