Re: OT: sorbs blacklisting scam

Am 2006-04-26 07:25:47, schrieb Mike Bird:

> I think a lot has to do with your .au email address.

I think this too...

> International lawsuits are a lot more expensive than
> a quick injunction.

> As a result, anyone can cause any ISP to be listed by
> SORBS, simply by sending a forged spam to the ISP from
> one of SORBS honeypot addresses.

Which happen currently again...  The used domain is NOT public
and for GOV use only.  It is not an oprn Relay, since I accept
only some alowed and known Nets from the french governement.

> I have no respect for SORBS.  I have no respect for any
> ISP which, having been informed of the above, continues
> to use SORBS.  Fortunately, such ISPs are extremely rare.

Right.

> There are many useful and respectable RBLs.  We currently
> require valid reverse DNS and reject IPs listed in any of:
>
>   bl.spamcop.net
>   dnsbl.njabl.org
>   sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org

This is one of my prefered because it works like a charm.

>   dev.null.dk
>   list.dsbl.org
>   relays.ordb.org

This too

>   flowgoaway.com

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi