Re: OT: sorbs blacklisting scam

Hi mimo,

Am 2006-04-20 16:31:31, schrieb mimo:
> Hi
>
> for a week or so we have been trying to get in touch with the people from
> sorbs blacklist. I wonder does anyone else have experience with dealing with
> them? I know that originally they were running a proper dnsrbl service (if
> you like that kind of stuff) but now it seems they have decided to get
> commercial. You donate to some shady legal defence fund for each spam but
> they can blacklist you at any time again. Worst, I have checked for the email

Since 1999-12 I have an OC-3 in Paris and a /24 Block.  I have
8 Domains but NO Mailserver.  I use only ssmtp to get mail out
of the systems, which are highly protected, because I am working
for the french ministary of defense. (I am PMC)

Last year was the first time I have installed courier on a new
Server and...  I was blocked from the first E-mail on by <sorbs.org>
The have told me my Server/IP is spaming and I MUST pay to become
delisted...

I have consulted an international Lawer to file a Lawsuit against
Sorbs, because they block whatever they want without confirmation.