Re: OT: sorbs blacklisting scam

Am 2006-04-26 16:47:54, schrieb Juha-Matti Tapio:

> Are you sure that you are going to use this argument instead of complaining
> that the individual admins use Sorbs to block your mail or complaining that
> Sorbs publishes what you consider false information?

Individual sysadmins have no clue what SORBS does.  I have allready
contacted some of them, without any reaction.

And as I have allready written, the domain I use is NOT public and
only used for the french governement...  It allow only connections
of known an trusted networks (The IP's are owned by the fench Gov).

Now since last month I am listed again with 4 other IP's.  I have
checked ALL 256 IP's of my /24 and now 17 are listed at SORBS where
11 are never mailservers.

> Also, does Sorbs actually list you or your uplink ISP instead?

UUnet and Oleane?  --  no.

Please note that I have a SONET Dual STM-4 and I am ISP.

> I do not understand what kinds of legal ground you believe you have, but

If you run a service like SORBS and list innocent ISP's then you
will have problems...  You can kick ISP's out of business.

I have allready payed 4 x 50 $ but not it is enough!!!

Oh yes, they have not told me how they have blocked me, so there
is no proovement that one of my Servers have trigerd the listing.

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi