Re: OT: sorbs blacklisting scam

Juha-Matti Tapio napisał(a):
Try to "just make a list" of firms who do this or do that (generaly - something wrong), and publish this list on the internet. Unless you have strong proof for your acucsations, they'll sue your pants off.
That is a really odd analogy because Sorbs does not list firms or persons
(at least not that I know of), they list IP blocks which are relatively easy
to verify as spam-related.

This was not an analogy. This was simply an example that you can't justify everything by saying that the receiver may choose not to use/listen/read/whatever.
Nothing more.
I'm not saying sorbs is good or sorbs is bad.